PROPERTY NETWORK MEDIA LIMITED
Terms and Conditions
- These are the Terms and Conditions in respect of our website at propertynetwork.net website and/or our Facebook app at https://apps.facebook.com/propertynetworkuk/ (the "Property Network App"). The Property Network App is owned by Property Network Media Limited (Company No. 05020371) of 6 Whittle Court, Knowhill, Milton Keynes, MK5 8FT ("the Company”).
- We reserve the right to change the content of the Property Network App, including (but not limited to) these Terms and Conditions at any time without notice by posting such changes on the Property Network App. It is your responsibility to familiarise yourself with the Terms and Conditions regularly to ensure that you are aware of any changes. Your use of the Property Network App after a change has been posted will signify your acceptance of the modified Terms and Conditions.
- To make this a welcoming place for everyone, we need to lay down a few ground rules, as set out in these Terms and Conditions. If you refuse to accept these Terms and Conditions, you will not be able to use the Property Network App.
- We recommend you print a copy of these terms and conditions and keep them for your records.
Creating a Property Network Account
- The Property Network App is a place for our fans to interact with us and each other. When creating a Property Network account you will need to connect it to your Facebook account. You will not be able to use the Property Network App unless you have a valid and subsisting Facebook account and this is linked to your Property Network account.
- You agree that any and all information you submit to us, including without limitation any registration information, is true, accurate and complete and you further agree that you shall keep all such information up to date at all times.
Interaction with Facebook
- The Property Network App is subject to the rules set by Facebook which can be found at http:// www.facebook.com/about/privacy/ and http://www.facebook.com/full_data_use_policy (the “Facebook Terms”). In the event of any conflict between these Conditions and the Facebook Terms, the Facebook Terms shall take priority.
- The Property Network App has features that allow you to make your profile publicly available and to share your personal information and photos with other users of Facebook, the Property Network App and/or other third parties. Further, the Property Network App allows you to integrate your activities on the Property Network App with functionality offered by third party social network websites, such as Facebook.
- If you choose to activate a Property Network App account you will need to connect it to a valid Facebook account. You understand that by doing so, your Property Network App profile, including your Facebook user name and profile photo, may become publicly viewable to other users of the Property Network App.
- You agree that we are not responsible for any content once it has been shared on Facebook.
- To use the Property Network App you must be resident in the United Kingdom and be over the age of 17 years. By submitting content to us, whether through the Property Network App or otherwise, you represent and warrant that:
- You are over 17 years old;
- You are the sole author of content you post; and
- You understand and agree that you shall, at all times:
- be honest in all information you post to the Property Network App;
- be solely responsible and liable for all information and content which you post on to the Property Network App;
- only post information and material to the Property Network App which you have permission to make available;
- be responsible for creating any backup copies of any content which is posted to the Property Network App; and
- keep your user login details secret and secure.
- You further agree that you shall not at any time:
- Harass or bully any other user of the Property Network App, whether online or otherwise;
- Spam the inbox of any other user of the Property Network App;
- use the Property Network App in any unlawful manner or in any manner that could disenable, damage or be otherwise harmful to the Property Network App;
- post or otherwise make visible on the Property Network App any content or other material which:
- is known by you to be false, inaccurate or misleading;
- violates any applicable law, statute, ordinance or regulation;
- includes advertisements or “spam”;
- is in any way offensive, harmful, unpleasant, inappropriate, threatening, fraudulent, defamatory, abusive, discriminatory, false, libellous, unreliable, misleading, harassing, intimidating, infringing, obscene, unlawful or otherwise objectionable (including, for example purposes only, using a rude or obscene word as your user name);
- infringes any third party's rights including, without limitation, the intellectual property rights of any third party;
- contains any personal or private information regarding any third party (including but not limited to addresses, phone numbers, email addresses, financial information, passwords and photos of such individual) for which you do not have the relevant individual’s express consent for; and
- contains any links to other websites, (each being of an "Objectionable Nature").
- (each being of an "Objectionable Nature").
- In the event that you become aware of any Content on the Property Network App which, in your reasonable opinion, is of an Objectionable Nature (as defined in condition 4.3(d) above), you shall promptly notify us in writing of such.
- You acknowledge that we do not monitor the content of the Property Network App, however, where you notify us in writing regarding content on the Property Network App in accordance with condition 4.4 above we will review the content in question and where we, in our sole discretion, deem it necessary or desirable, we shall remove or alter the relevant content so that, in our reasonable opinion, it is no longer of an Objectionable Nature (as defined in condition 4.3(d) above).
- For any content that you submit, you grant us a perpetual, irrevocable, royalty-free, transferable right and license to use, copy, modify, delete, adapt, publish and translate such content (in whole or in part), create derivative works from and/or sell and/or distribute such content and/or incorporate such content (in whole or in part) into any form, medium or technology throughout the world without compensation to you.
- content that you submit to us, whether through the Property Network App or otherwise, may be used at our sole discretion. We reserve the right to change, condense or delete any content on Property Network, in our sole discretion, including without limitation where that we deem it to violate the content guidelines detailed in this clause 4. We do not guarantee that you will have any recourse if we edit or delete any content you have submitted. We reserve the right to remove or to refuse to post any submission for any reason.
- All Website, design, text and graphics belong to us. All copyright, design rights, patents, trade marks and other intellectual property in or relating to the Property Network App and/or us (in each case whether registered or unregistered and including all rights to apply, existing anywhere in the World, now or in the future) belongs to us or our licensors, as applicable (the "Property Network IP").
- Property Network is the trading name of Property Network Media Limited. The Property Network logo is a registered trademark and is owned by us.
- No rights or licences are granted to you in respect of the Property Network IP except as expressly stated in these Terms and Conditions (or as otherwise stated on the Property Network App).
- You are not permitted to use the Property Network App in any way that may infringe the intellectual property rights contained in the Property Network App. This means that you may not adapt, reproduce, publish, upload, extract, alter, store, post, redistribute, reutilise, retransmit or broadcast, all or any of the contents of the Property Network App including but not limited to any trade marks or copyrighted material without our express permission. However, you are permitted to download and print out pages from the Property Network App for the sole purpose of viewing for your own personal information.
- You agree to grant us a non-exclusive, royalty free, perpetual licence to copy, reproduce display, sell, publish, adapt and otherwise use any and all content you record or otherwise generate on or using the Property Network App and/or any other data or other information derived therefrom for any purpose whatsoever (including but not limited to entering into agreements with third parties for the provision of such content and/or data derived therefrom).
- You understand and agree that we shall be entitled to place advertisements on the Property Network App, some of which may be specifically targeted at you.
Disclaimer and liability
- Whilst we have taken reasonable steps to ensure the accuracy and completeness of the information on the Property Network App it is provided on an "as is" basis and we give no warranty and make no representation regarding the accuracy or completeness of the content of the Property Network App. In particular (but without limitation) you acknowledge that we do not check or otherwise verify the accuracy, completeness or currency of any of the information posted on the Property Network App prior to it being posted on the Property Network App or at any time thereafter. All property descriptions represent the opinion of the author or the agent with the right to manage and market the property; they do not represent our opinon. All pictures and property information are only for guidance, and must not be seen as statements of fact and should therefore not be relied upon. All users are strongly recommended to rely upon their own searches and investigations. All users should also ensure that they verify the legitimacy of any alleged seller or agent on behalf of the seller and to only disclose any personal information in a safe and secure method. No portion of this description forms part of an offer or contract. All measurements are approximate.
- No warranty is given that the Property Network App shall be available on an uninterrupted basis, and no liability can be accepted in respect of losses or damages arising out of such unavailability.
- You acknowledge that we do not create or guarantee any back up or record of any information or other material posted on the Property Network App.
- Access to and use of the Property Network App is at your own risk. We do not warrant that the use of the Property Network App or any material downloaded from it will not cause damage to any property, including but not limited to loss of data or computer virus infection. We accept no liability for viruses. We recommend that you take all appropriate safeguards before downloading information or images from the Property Network App.
- shall not be liable to you for any loss of profit; loss of business; loss of anticipated revenue; loss of anticipated savings; loss or corruption of data or information; loss or depletion of goodwill or similar losses; or any special, consequential or indirect loss, cost, damage or expense and our aggregate liability in respect of all causes of action arising out of or in connection with your use of the Property Network App will not exceed £. Nothing limits our liability for death or personal injury caused by our negligence or for fraud.
- Please note that:
- any posts that appear on the Property Network App should not be construed as an endorsement, affiliation, or promotion by us of any of the products or services discussed. We do not endorse the content of any third party posts; and
- the content on this page is not intended for real estate professionals. We make no representations or warranties and provide no guarantees for any content, valuations or information visible on the Property Network App. We do not accept any liability for misrepresentations made by users on the Property Network App.
- At our discretion, we shall be entitled to terminate your use of the Property Network App at any time, [including without limitation by disabling your account,] in the event that we, in our reasonable opinion, believe or suspect that you have or are going to breach these Terms and Conditions.
- Please note that we shall be entitled to block any user who persistently disrupts the Property Network App.
Links to third party websites and apps
- The use of third party websites and apps is entirely at your own risk. Links contained in the Property Network App may lead to other websites and apps not under our control and we accept no liability for the content of any linked site/app or any link contained in a linked site/app. Links provided on the Property Network App are provided to you only as a convenience and the inclusion of any link does not imply reliability and endorsement by us of the content of any third party's website or app, including without limitation any products or services advertised on or supplied through such.
- These Terms and Conditions do not apply to any third party website linked to the Property Network App. You should read the terms and conditions of those websites before using them and direct any questions or comments about the linked website's contents to the relevant website provider.
- You are not entitled (nor will you assist others) to set up links from your own websites or any third party's website to the Property Network App (whether by hypertext linking, deep-linking, framing, toggling or otherwise) without our prior written consent, which we may grant or withhold at our absolute discretion.
- These Terms and Conditions, including the Facebook Terms and our Privacy and Cookies Policy https://propertynetwork.net/privacy-policy represent the entire understanding relating to your use of the Property Network App and supersede all other statements, representations or warranties (whether written, made by email or oral) made by us. You acknowledge that in entering into the contract you have not relied on any statement, assurance, representation or warranty (whether made negligently or innocently) other than as expressly set out in these Terms and Conditions. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall limit our liability for fraud.
- If any provision of these Terms and Conditions is found to be invalid, unlawful or unenforceable to any extent by a court or other competent authority, that provision (or part of a provision, as applicable) will be severed from the rest of these Terms and Conditions which shall remain unaffected.
- If we fail, at any time during the term of the contract, to insist upon strict performance of any of your obligations under the contract or any of these terms and conditions, or if we fail to exercise any of the rights or remedies to which we are entitled under the contract, this shall not constitute a waiver of such rights or remedies and shall not relieve you from compliance with such obligations. A waiver by us of any default shall not constitute a waiver of any subsequent default.
- A person who is not a party to this contract is not entitled to enforce any of its terms under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999.
- These Terms and Conditions will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales you and us each submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
- [You understand and agree that communication with us will be mainly electronic. We will contact you by email or by post or provide you with information by making it available on the Property Network App.]
- We hope you enjoy your time here. Remember, if you have specific questions about Property Network we cannot answer them here but feel free to contact us using the details below. Property Network Media Limited, 6 Whittle Court, Knowhill, Milton Keynes, MK5 8FT Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.